Staying Productive
Good afternoon!
These days I find myself trying to stay somewhat active. It's a bit of a struggle, as I'm someone who absolutely hates exercising or anything extremely physical. To add on to that struggle, I've been battling totally unwanted sad thoughts-- for quite some time now. So I had to pick up hobbies. Like this one.
Today, I kept myself busy by organizing my college move-in bags. Quite a chore for a skinny girl with no upper or lower body strength! Plus, I was pretty hungry. Note to self and to all reading: don't do physically exerting activities on an empty stomach!
To keep myself even busier, I did something a little more fun. If you couldn't already tell from my profile picture and the Y2K setup, I love customization. Anything that can be customized, I will customize. From my laptop, to my school bags, my notebooks, even my very phone setup. What can I say, it's a fun pastime. To get back to the point, today, I edited some photos for some friends. Editing is like an extension of customization for me, so it was pretty fun (despite straining my hands from holding the phone continuously in one position). They were all pretty pleased with the outcomes, so I'm happy too.
Honestly, I think everyone should find one little thing that helps to keep them going. No matter how obscure or mainstream, exhilarating or mundane, physical or sedentary. I'm starting to sound a bit fancy here, wow! (I say this because I've always been told I'm too verbose and that I contain a big vocabulary LOL). I really enjoy these little pastimes of mine, and I can't wait to further develop my blog. Whatever time you're reading this, have a great day/night!
xox
Shania

Comments
Post a Comment