In Utero

 Hey!

Honestly, it has been hard as of late. Not just with how my life is unfolding, but with my very existence. I know what you're thinking: she's probably going to drone on about how 'woe is me' her life is-- she'll even throw in some rehashed internet philosophy for brownie points. Well not quite! I'm actually going to talk about life as a socially awkward, raging-hormoned woman. And throw in my own philosophy for brownie points.

What inspired this post specifically was my body actually. I've been bleeding for 12 days. Yay me. I'm wondering if my blood is in utero, or if I'm dying, or maybe I drank one too many sodas this month. It's actually kind of brain numbing to only have a week of sanity in the female menstrual cycle. Bleed, need, purge, and repeat, as I like to say (I totally just made that up now).

I have no real purpose for this post. I'm being bled dry, I'm angry, I'm sad, I'm in my prime. Gotta start somewhere right?

xox

Shania

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chances of Tomorrow

Blacker Days

Slow Mornings