Blacker Days

What's up! 

It's been a few days since I last updated my blog. It can get a bit difficult to keep up with things like this in your day to day life, but I'm going to keep trying my best! Speaking of trying, sometimes it gets really dark on some days, and I struggle to keep my head up. Do you guys ever have those kind of days? Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one; when I speak with friends and family, they don't seem to grasp how hard it is to maintain an unhappy brain. But what do you expect with depression? I want to feel the light of life, but on blacker days, I feel lost. 

 I really wanted to keep this blog as optimistic and uplifting as possible, but I have to be honest. It is so draining to keep all the thoughts to myself. Sometimes the biggest smiles are the saddest ones. 

 But enough talk of my mental decline. I'm going to continue to romanticsize, to daydream, to hope, and to wait. I deserve the life that I have saved on my Pinterest boards. Doesn't everyone? 

 xox 

Shania

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chances of Tomorrow

Slow Mornings