2000s Lifestyle, Part 2

 I really love the 2000s. What can I say? It was an iconic period of time. If only I had been born earlier. Aside from the obvious (clothes, makeup, perfumes, jewelry, etc.), I think my favorite thing about the 2000s is the community. People came together to laugh at cult classics, to cry during tragedies, to fear, to hate, to love. Maybe the 480p camera resolution has me fooled, but I really see an authenticity to life back then, one that's severely lacking now.

I suppose I could sit and complain about how the 2020s suck in comparison to the 2000s, but that would be lame, wouldn't it? I want this blog to be fun for the most part. I think what I'll do is continue living as a 2000s connoisseur and pretending it's 2006. Why not? Life is too boring to not romanticize.

What's your favorite part of the 2000s?

xox

Shania

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chances of Tomorrow

Blacker Days

Slow Mornings