2000s Lifestyle

 

Look at her hair! Just gorge!

I love the 2000s so much! I mentioned in a previous post that I like collecting things, and vintage clothes are at the top of the list of things I love to collect. Honestly, I think my life would be better had I been born earlier. There would definitely be some downsides (racism, the economy, ED culture, my mother) but it's nothing that's not already being done and dealt with is these times.

Dark stuff aside (because this is meant to be a lighthearted blog), I think that I definitely would've fit in better in the 2000s. I know every young person now seems to think that, but I genuinely believe it. I wouldn't have been made fun of for being skinny, I would have a surplus of quality clothes (because let's be honest, clothes SUCK now), and I would be witnessing some of the most iconic moments of pop culture and society live. Seems so much better than the life I'm forced to have now. Bet my blog would've looked cuter on MySpace too.

You'll see pretty often on this blog that I'll log new vintage clothing scores, makeup looks, and older music that I discovered. Any Y2Kheads with an unhealthy obsession with the 2000s are welcome here! Live life like it's 2008, you'll be happier!

xox

Shania

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chances of Tomorrow

Blacker Days

Slow Mornings