I need my hair done pronto!
The Chances of Tomorrow
Hi! I honestly don't even know how to start this post. A blog is something that I never imagined myself committing to, but I see this blog not as a chore to continuously complete but an escape from the strife of the world. As an upcoming college freshman, I am about to open the doors to millions of new possibilities. I am itching to try them all. And as a chronic procrastinator, I love the concept of tomorrow. There's always another day in our seemingly endless vial of time to try something new. If it can't be achieved today, there will always be a tomorrow. I'm actually surprising myself as I write this, I'm not usually such an optimistic person. But I want to expand my person in ways that I haven't before, and this is my starting point. For anyone who reads this blog and follows along, thank you for being apart of the journey. xox Shania
Comments
Post a Comment